Practice Loan Page
If you operate a professional practice i.e. a Solicitor, Dentist, Barrister, Pharmacist, Veterinarian, Optician, Architect or Surveyor, an unsecured practice loan is an agreed loan not secured against business or personal assets.
It allows your businesses to:
- Enjoy greater financial freedom to invest as you choose
- Gain significant cash-flow advantages
- Gain access to an additional line of credit
- Invest with less risk, as loans are not secured against personal or business assets.
You may use the practice loan for a range of purposes, including, but not exclusive to:
- Furniture and Equipment
- Relocation or Office Costs
- Tax Payments
- Buying a new practice
- Buying out a partner
- Payment for Subscriptions and Schemes
If you are looking for a tailored loan with a choice of repayment term usually between 1 and 7 years to develop your professional practice in anyway, let us help you find the financing to grow and develop your business practice.
Why have a Practice Term Loan through SmartFundingHub?
- No impact on existing banking arrangements – existing financial arrangements will not be affected at all
- No deposit – there are usually no deposits or pre payments required
- Choice of VAT options – loans or advances may include or exclude VAT according to preference
- No invoices needed – usually there is no need to present invoices
- Tailored loans – agreements can be customised to your requirements
- Fixed charges – repayment and interest charges are fixed for the duration of the agreement
- Flexible Repayment periods – repayments and interest charges are scheduled over an agreed period of time, usually between one and seven years
- Direct Payment of funds – funds are paid direct into your practice by cheque or BACS payment
- No limits – the loan can be used for virtually any business purpose from Office Furniture to Relocation Costs or Private Medical Schemes.