At Smart Funding Hub we can arrange a practice loan for solicitors that help you grow and develop the way that you need to in whatever season. We understand the financial pressures to help keep your cash flow running smoothly. You could use one of our practice loans for a range of purposes, including, but not exclusive to:
- Practice Acquisitions
- Practice Expansion
- Help ease cash flow
- VAT Payments
- Practice Refurbishment
- Tax Funding
- Computer Software and Hardware
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
We can offer you an unsecured practice loan which is an agreed loan not secured against business or personal assets. It allows you to:
- Enjoy greater financial freedom to invest as you choose
- Gain significant cash-flow advantages
- Gain access to an additional line of credit
- Invest with less risk, as loans are not secured against personal or business assets.
If you are looking for a tailored loan with a choice of repayment term usually between 1 and 7 years to develop your professional practice in anyway, let us help you find the financing to grow and develop your business practice.
Why have a Practice Term Loan through SmartFundingHub?
- No impact on existing banking arrangements– existing financial arrangements will not be affected at all
- No deposit– there are usually no deposits or pre payments required
- Choice of VAT options– loans or advances may include or exclude VAT according to preference
- No invoices needed– usually there is no need to present invoices
- Tailored loans– agreements can be customised to your requirements
- Fixed charges– repayment and interest charges are fixed for the duration of the agreement
- Flexible Repayment periods– repayments and interest charges are scheduled over an agreed period of time, usually between one and seven years
- Direct Payment of funds– funds are paid direct into your practice by cheque or BACS payment
- No limits– the loan can be used for virtually any business purpose from Office Furniture to Relocation Costs or Private Medical Schemes.