At Smart Funding Hub we understand the pressure of being a principal dentist and practice owner. You could use one of our practice loans for a range of purposes, including, but not exclusive to:
- Purchasing your own dental practice
- Looking to buy into an established surgery
- Help ease cash flow
- VAT Payments
- Practice Refurbishment
- Tax Funding
- Computer Software and Hardware
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
We can offer you an unsecured practice loan which is an agreed loan not secured against business or personal assets. It allows you to:
- Enjoy greater financial freedom to invest as you choose
- Gain significant cash-flow advantages
- Gain access to an additional line of credit
- Invest with less risk, as loans are not secured against personal or business assets.
If you are looking for a tailored loan with a choice of repayment term usually between 1 and 7 years to develop your professional practice in anyway, let us help you find the financing to grow and develop your business practice.
Why have a Practice Term Loan through SmartFundingHub?
- No impact on existing banking arrangements– existing financial arrangements will not be affected at all
- No deposit– there are usually no deposits or pre payments required
- Choice of VAT options– loans or advances may include or exclude VAT according to preference
- No invoices needed– usually there is no need to present invoices
- Tailored loans– agreements can be customised to your requirements
- Fixed charges– repayment and interest charges are fixed for the duration of the agreement
- Flexible Repayment periods– repayments and interest charges are scheduled over an agreed period of time, usually between one and seven years
- Direct Payment of funds– funds are paid direct into your practice by cheque or BACS payment
- No limits– the loan can be used for virtually any business purpose from Office Furniture to Relocation Costs or Private Medical Schemes.