About Smart Funding Hub
SmartFundingHub.com offers you access to competitive Business Loans from a panel of alternative funds and lenders.
We help Small and Medium Sized Enterprises to apply for and get the funding they need to support their specific business expansion plans, while helping ease the pressure on cash flow.
We offer SME’s an alternative option to directly approaching their bank for finance. If you are looking to grow your business, refurbish an office, pay a tax bill, buy stock or something else, we can find a competitive loan offer for you.
Rather than the hassle of contacting a number of different lenders, let us do the hard work for you. By promoting your application to our large pool of lenders, and alternative funders you will receive the best funding offer through a Single Application.
Limited Companies, Partnerships and Sole Traders that have been trading more than 1-year can apply. We currently work with SMEs in UK and Ireland.
History and Team
SmartFundingHub.com was created by our current CEO, Trevor Finlay in 2012 in response to the banking crisis and the difficulties experienced in securing competitive terms for clients seeking finance for business equipment and expansion.
“Through our experienced team of based Specialists, we aim to secure the most competitive funding in available in the market for every client. We know the challenges in financing business development and our approach makes it simple to see what financing is available out there for your situation.
Whatever industry you find yourself in, whatever size and stage your organisation is at, whatever the current circumstances, we believe we can help provide a financial solution that is ideal for helping you move forward.
Take the first step by making a simple application, and let us help you find competitive loan terms that will enable you to take your business to the next level or help it through the current challenge.”Trevor Finlay - CEO
How the process works?
- APPLY NOW for funding. This application does not commit you to a loan. It gives us the initial information we need to help you make a full application to our panel of lenders.
- A SmartFundingHub Specialist will immediately be assigned to you application
- Your Application will be prepared by your Specialist for submission to our panel of lenders and investors.
- Lenders will then assess your application with a view to making an offer of finance.
- All Communication with lenders and offers of finance will be co-ordinated through your Specialist at Smart Funding Hub.
- We will be in touch with you about the offers available to you and you can decide whether to proceed with the application.
- Upon acceptance of an offer of financing, we will prepare the documentation and arrange the deposit of the funds to your account.
- The finance agreement will then commence and repayments will be collected on the agreed terms.